Following its recent appointment as General Agent by AXA Group, A+ International Healthcare is looking to expand the Business Development team in Hong Kong.
This role as ‘Business Development Manager (Hong Kong)’ involves developing new, and maintaining existing direct and intermediary distribution channels in the Hong Kong market. Reporting to the Business Development Senior Manager you will be pro-active in your approach, and at ease working within a target driven, fast paced environment. Key to this role is the ability to successfully influence, negotiate and build relationships with broker partners. Driving and closing business will also be critical in this role in order to successfully achieve key business growth objectives.
- Minimum 2 years of business development experience, with good sales track record.
- General Insurance background (International Medical Insurance would be an advantage).
- Enthusiasm and passion to succeed.
- Ability to develop own business plan and execute it pro-actively.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key brokers.
- Sound influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to drive business forward and close sales.
- Comfortable working within target driven environment. Results-oriented.
- Delivering sales results within region in line with company growth objectives
- Developing and then executing own business plan
- Developing and maintaining existing broker relationships
- Establishing new broker relationships
- Delivering sales presentations to intermediary/broker panel.
- Keep abreast of latest market competition and trends and feedback
- Some travel overseas
Education and qualification
- University graduate from Hong Kong or overseas
- IIQE Paper 1, 2 and 3
- Good command of English is essential
- Fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Powerpoint
Compensation includes base pay, and attractive commission structure. Appropriate additional benefits and flexible salary packaging will be negotiated where appropriate.
If you are a passionate, enthusiastic person looking for an exciting and rewarding career, please send your CV/resume, including salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org